- BUNDLES INCLUDES
- DAS ALTEA-715A
- DAS EVENT-718A
This DAS Altea bundle includes:
The Altea-715A is a high-powered self-powered model of the Altea Series by D.A.S. Audio. It is equipped with a Class D dual channel amplifier and 1500 W peak that provides broad bandwidth, large dynamic range and minimal distortion. The signal processing of Altea-715A systems includes digital FIR (Finite Impulse Response) filters. The DAScontrol ™ interface allows users to configure presets, EQ modes, delay, gain control and mixing of signal sources, via a high-end 24-bit DSP, and an LCD screen located on the side rear The DASLink ™ remote monitoring and control application of the self-powered Altea-700 allows users to share high definition stereo music wirelessly from mobile devices.
High performance transducers include the D.A.S. 15FV4, which provides deep and powerful bass. The high frequencies are generated by the M-28 compression engine, with 1 ? output and optimization by FEM analysis offering brilliant performance and smooth reproduction. Altea-715 passive systems allow users to choose their preferred amplification option. Designed for use with external amplification and DSP, they benefit from the same features and components of high power transducers of the self-powered versions.
- Rated Power Amplifier: 1500 Wpico Class D Bi-amplified
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Peak SPL at 1 m: 132 dB
- Dispersion: 90º x 60º
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Color / Finish: Black / Textured
- Connectors: INPUT: Female XLR / LOOP THRU: Male XLR / AC INPUT: Male IEC
- Nominal Voltage:0 A, 115 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz / 1.5 A, 230 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 71 x 44 x 38 cm / 28 x 17.3 x 15 in
- Weight:6 kg (45.3 lb)
The Altea-718A is a self-powered subwoofer system designed to provide extensive bass response for wide-ranging Altea systems. At the heart of the system is a DAS 18FW4 bass speaker. This speaker incorporates a high efficiency design using FEM analysis and a 3 ? coil for long excursion. The cooling of the 18FW4 is guaranteed by means of a ventilated pole and abundant openings in the back plate of the speaker, maintaining a reduced compression of power while providing a great acoustic response during long periods.
To move the DAS 18FW4 speaker we find an innovative Class D amplifier with dual channel and 1200 W peak. On the rear panel there is a balanced input connector and stereo “loop thru” output connectors for Altea satellite systems. Thanks to the digital presets accessible on the back of the system through the DAScontrol ™ interface, the combination of Altea systems is facilitated.
The Altea-718 is the passive version for use with external amplification and DSP.Self-powered bass system
- Lightweight Class D amplifier with SMPS
- 18 ? high efficiency speaker
- DAScontol ™ interface for easy assembly and adjustment
- 24-bit DSP with LCD display
- Flying points and integrated mast socket