- DESCRIPTION |
The Vantec 18A is a self-powered subwoofer designed to provide a wide bass response for wide-ranging Vantec series systems. A 2000 W peak Class D amplifier feeds a D.A.S. long excursion model 18LX. This horn incorporates a 4 "coil offering high power capacity and great performance.
The Vantec 18A subwoofer has two balanced inputs with filtered outputs for Vantec satellites. It has a switch to activate the filter whose cutoff is variable between 80-125 Hz. With the filter off, the output connectors operate as “Loop Thru” outputs. A gain control and a polarity inverter increase control over the system. It has a hole for mast of 35 mm allows the use of satellites of wide range on the Vantec 18A.
The auto amplified subwoofer system comes with a high performance 18LX speaker. It is manufactured with the polarity inverter (0º-180º) and a filtered output deactivation switch. With a high-pass cut-off variable of 80-125 Hz. With gain control and flying points.
- Nominal Power Amplifier LF: 2000 Wpeak (Class D)
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): Loud: 35 Hz - 125 Hz Deep: 30 Hz - 125 Hz
- Nominal Peak SPL at 1 m: 134 dB
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color / Finish: Black / ISO-flex Paint
- Connectors: Audio INPUT: 2 x Female XLR Audio LOOP THRU: 2 x Male XLR AC INPUT: powerCON AC OUTPUT: powerCON
- Nominal Voltage: 115 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz 230 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 71 x 54 x 65 cm 28 x 21.3 x 25.6 in
- Weight: 36 kg (79.2 lb)