- DESCRIPTION |
The PGXD24 / SM58 manual wireless system is part of the PGX-D family of wireless systems.
The digital wireless PGX-D, with state-of-the-art 24-bit digital audio and trusted Shure microphones, offers impressive sound and a strong and clean RF signal. Includes PGXD4 receiver, handheld PGXD2 / SM58 handheld transmitter, clip, electrical source, 2 AA batteries, carrying case, and user guide.
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit and 48kHz digital audio technology for wireless sounds that sound connected. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers that are constantly working to deliver solid RF signals and a one-touch scan finds clear frequency instantly, making the setup simple.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch synchronization automatically synchronizes the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity for a solid and reliable wireless signal
- Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band
- 1/4 "and XLR audio outputs
- Includes padded carrying case for portability and protection
The PGXD2 / SM58 manual wireless transmitter microphone works with the PGX-D digital wireless systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match the frequency bands to ensure your own operating system.
- Power, mute, and battery status
- LED10 dB of adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show