Cardioid dynamic instrument microphone offers clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments. Features include contoured frequency response for rich vocal pickup, background noise reduction, and a pneumatic shock mount system.
It’s the most popular choice for a professional musician who wants to mic up their amplified or acoustic instrument such as a guitar amp or bass amp, saxophone, trumpet or drums. It is used on stages and in studios around the world.
In the studio, the SM57-LC is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. For musical instruments or vocals, the SM57-LC is a consistent choice of professional performers. Its outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and application diversity make this workhorse the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers all over the world.
Professional workhorse for vocals and instruments in live sound reinforcement.
- Transducer: (Moving Coil) Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Power Requirements: None Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms (300 Ohms Actual) for Connection to Low Impedance Microphone Inputs
- Output Connectors: XLR-3M Type
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.25" (157 x 32mm) LxD
- Weight: 10 oz (284g)
- Package Weight: 1.32 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.15 x 4.95 x 3.3"