With 2 PG58 Handheld Microphones, 2 microphone clips, power supply, 4 AA batteries, and user guide.
The Dual Channel Wireless System with Two Handheld Microphones BLX288 / PG58 is part of the BLX® wireless systems. Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional quality sound with easy setup and intuitive interface, to achieve Shure's legendary sound and performance, straight from the box. Precisely built and available in a variety of configurations, it is the most accessible way to dominate the stage.
- Works with BLX® wireless systems
- Offers up to 14 hours of continuous battery life with 2 AA batteries
- Includes BLX2 / PG58, microphone clip, 2 AA batteries, and user guide
The BLX88 wireless receiver is a two-channel receiver, durable, easy to configure, intuitive controls and diversity of internal antennas controlled through a microprocessor. The QuickScan function, frequency selector, quickly identifies the clearest frequency, and allows easy configuration with up to 12 compatible systems in a frequency band.
- Integrated capsule
- Lightweight and sturdy construction
- -10 dB gain attenuation
- Color identification caps (available separately)
- Live Voices
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Battery Requirements: 2 LR6 AA, 1.5V, Alkaline Batteries
- The QuickScan function, frequency selector, quickly identifies the clearest frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems in a frequency band (depending on the region)
- ¼ ”and XLR output connectors
- Diversity of internal antennas controlled through a microprocessor
- Two-color audio status LED indicator
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
Band Compatible Systems Up to 12 (depending on the region)