- DESCRIPTION |
With BETA®98H / C Instrument Microphone, power supply, 2 AA batteries, case and user manual. The BLX14 / B98 Wireless Instrument System is part of the BLX® wireless systems.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional quality sound with easy setup and intuitive interface, to achieve Shure's legendary sound and performance, straight from the box. Precisely built and available in a variety of configurations, it is the most accessible way to dominate the stage.
The BETA®98H / C model and its wireless version WB98H / C is a microphone for high-quality cardioid condenser instruments, which is buckled in the bell of wind instruments or on the edge of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and the swivel joint allow the microphone to accommodate and secure in a position with ease. An anti-vibration isolation mount rejects the "key noise" of the instruments and other mechanical noises. It includes an angular gooseneck bra for better microphone positioning during the most active performances.
The Beta 98H / C and WB98H / C models have a preamp circuit without a transformer, which improves linearity across the entire frequency range. The pickup pattern provides a high gain before feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. Its high sound pressure level (SPL) allows it to handle the demanding demands of wind-metal, wind-wood and percussion instruments.
- Microphone type: condenser (polarized electret)
- Polar pattern: cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency response: adapted - 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Format: gooseneck
- Model line: BETA
- Frequency response adapted for natural and open sound reproduction
- Its compact and lightweight construction offers a low level of visibility
- Interchangeable microphone capsules are available: RPM108: cardioid capsule RPM110: supercardioid capsule
- Gooseneck, predetermined swivel joint and angle bracket allow for optimal placement and fixed position
- With Shure's legendary endurance and reliability