The Soundcraft Ui24R Console is a complete digital multitrack recording system that can be rack-mounted, as well as offering flexible I / O, impeccable sound quality, intuitive wireless control and great reliability included in its aerodynamic design.
The console can function as a stagebox and be controlled by up to 10 devices via Ethernet or built-in dual band Wi-Fi. This allows you to control the mixing and multitrack recording wirelessly from anywhere in the enclosure. With HARMAN's recognized signal processing, Studer-designed preamps and much more, the Soundcraft Ui24R system is the best choice for artists, places and engineers who need to save space and deliver superior sound from the studio to the stage.
The Ui24R combines HARMAN technologies to deliver unprecedented power and critical stability. Renowned Studer preamps deliver rich sound for live performances and multitrack recording, while Lexicon reverberations, choruses, delays and dbx compression offer polished results for vocals, acoustic guitars and much more. The dbx AFS2 automatic feedback suppression is available on all monitor outputs, providing a great live experience. In addition, the modeling of DigiTech guitar amplifiers brings a lot of effects to any performance, especially when a low volume is desired.
MORE WAYS TO CONNECT
When you need a mixer with complete connections and a compact footprint, the Ui24R provides the perfect and optimized solution. The Ui24R allows you to mix from multiple sources, including 10 combined 1/4? Inputs - TRS / XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level inputs and 2 digital USB playback channels for a total of 24 channels. With its high quality and I / O flexibility, the Ui24R provides places, bands and engineers with space to grow, with expanded creative options.
MORE WAYS TO CONTROL
Control the Ui24R from the device of your choice (tablet, phone, PC, Mac) through iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers, without installing applications. On-board dual-band WiFi ensures that you (and up to 9 band members) can always stay in control without relying on a stand-alone router or on-site WiFi. Musicians can adjust their individual mix on stage while engineer FOH optimizes the audience experience.
MULTIPIST RECORDING AND PLAYBACK
It is more than a complete mixing system, it is also a first class recording tool. Enjoy peace of mind with double track and multitrack recording of all 22 inputs and your stereo mix, directly to a USB storage drive or a connected computer. The multi-channel USB audio interface also facilitates the integration of the Ui24R into your recording studio to perform production work with your favorite DAW.
Traditional mixing consoles offer a lot of functionality, but can only be controlled from the mixing console position. The Ui24R surfaceless mixer combines the power and versatility of a large format console with a compact design and full Wi-Fi control. With Ui24R, you can finally have the features you need, in addition to the freedom to control your mixer from any area of the event to be performed.
- Renowned Soundcraft quality and performance
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi eliminates the need for a router to provides a reliable connection to up to 10 mobile devices in mission critical situations
- Control Ui24R from iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers without installing additional apps
- Record and mix with the warmth of 20 professional-quality Studer-designed preamps
- dbx compression and iconic Lexicon reverb and delay processing
- 2 channels of DigiTech guitar amp modeling
- Dual-path, redundant multi-track recording of all 24 inputs to USB drive and connected Mac/PC
- 24 simultaneous inputs (10 combo ¼” TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level, 2 digital)
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, compressor, and dbx® AFS2 Automatic Feedback Suppression on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- Compatible with Mac/PC DAWs and other music software
- Compatible with Harman Connected PA application and system for easier setup and control
- 4U rackmount design
Features in the free 3.0 fimware update:
- Cascading: Double your inputs or double your mixes
- Cue Recall: save mix settings as Cues and then quickly and seamlessly recall them
- UDP Control Recall: for triggering lighting control snapshots
- Lexicon Reverb PreDelay: easily set the time before first surface reflections and simulate desired acoustic environments
- More than 25 new supported touch screens
- And more, described in the downloadable Ui24R 3.0 Firmware Addendum document