The D230Ti-S compression driver is known for excellent driver performance, reliability, and power handling as replacement and upgrade for many PA speakers that use a standard 1-3/8″-18 TPI horn.
The voice coil is a copper clad aluminum wire wound on a Kapton high temperature coil former. The one-piece titanium diaphragm reduces the amount of moving mass, extending the high frequency response of the driver.
This driver is also available in both bolt-on and screw-on models (D230T-B / D230Ti-S). The D230Ti-B is a lightweight driver that weighs just 2lbs, and yet offers you outstanding response through 20kHz. The pure titanium diaphragm is supported by a Kapton former results in a light weight, yet durable design and offers a more natural sound for high SPL applications.
The D230Ti-S is designed to ensure a quality sound and long lasting play in your large environment applications and replacing your old drivers is easy with the standard 1” screw-on design
- Exit Throat Diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Rated AES Power Handling (RMS): 30 Watts
- Program Power: 60 Watts
- Sensitivity 2.83V at 1m: 105 dB
- Recommended Hi Pass Crossover** **For Full Power Handling: 2000 Hz**/ **12db Per Octave Crossover
- Frequency Response at -10dB: 1,800 – 20,000 Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter : 1.4”(35.5 mm)
- Voice Coil Wire: Copper
- Voice Coil Former Material: Kapton
- Diaphragm Material : Titanium
- Flux Density: 1.65 T
- Magnet Material: Ferrite