- DESCRIPTION |
The Patron is a bajo quinto with a more traditional look with its 3 pearloid micas of H. Jiménez style. The top of fine seasoned fine-grained spruce is very resonant and receptive.
The back and sides are made of mahogany. It has a great feeling with a strong voice to pierce and be heard! The 18-fret Rosewood fingerboard ends with the exclusive Jiménez laser logo and the special Rosewood "Thunderwing" ™ chair bridge.
Equipped with Seymour Duncan natural sound probe collector factory installed. This elegant passive, no-hum design has convenient integrated volume control and is directly connected to a strap / end button style connector.
All H. Jimenez bajo quintos feature a specially designed Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing ™ bridge with a mount for optimal performance, high quality natural rosewood fingerboard with the H. Jiménez laser logo on the end and head shape and the rosette of arrows H. Jiménez. All low fifths H. Jimenez are shipped with a padded bag with logo and are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Bridge: Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing ™ specially designed bridge for deep bass response and a mount for optimal performance
- Fingerboard: natural rosewood fingerboard with H. Jiménez laser logo on the end
- Rosette and arrow design H. Jiménez
- Bracing - Special design pattern of Bajo Quinto bracelet developed by Layo Jiménez.
- Neck - Mahogany neck with a traditional comfortable low profile - 25 1/2 "scale
- Top - Solid spruce top for the best projection and tone
- Faces and background: high quality mahogany for crisp and focused sound
- All models available as acoustic or with a passive pickup
- American Made Seymour Duncan with a flat response to provide a warm and traditional colorless natural tone, with built-in rotating volume control. The sound hole socket is factory installed with an end plug connector in the form of a strap button.
- All models under fifth have a padded black nylon logo bag with zippered bag and shoulder straps.
- Covered by a limited lifetime warranty