The Altea-718A is a powered subwoofer system designed to provide extended bass response for the Altea full-range cabinets. At the heart of the system is a DAS 18FW4 bass loudspeaker. This loudspeaker incorporates a FEM optimized high-efficiency speaker design and an extended 3? voice coil for long excursion. Cooling is assured thanks to the 18FW4´s vented pole piece and abundant apertures in the speaker´s back plate keeping power compression to a minimum while providing high acoustic output over extended periods.
Driving the DAS 18FW4 loudspeaker is a cutting-edge 1200 Wpeak Class D amplifier. On the rear panel a balanced input connector and stereo “loop thru” output connections are available to provide signal for Altea satellite systems. Thanks to the digital presets accessible by way of a DAScontrol™ interface on the rear of the cabinet, setting up a combo system with Altea full-range systems is easy.
The Altea-718 is the passive version for use with external amplification and outboard DSP.
- Powered subwoofer system
- Lightweight Class D amplifier
- High efficiency 18? loudspeaker
- DAScontrol™ for easy setup and adjustment
- 24-bit high-end DSP with LCD screen
- Integrated rigging points and pole mount socket
- Nominal LF Amplifier Power: 1200 Wpeak - 600 Wcontinuous
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)”: 45 Hz - 138 Hz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 134 dB
- Connectors: INPUT: 2 x Female XLR / LOOP THRU: 2 x Male XLR / AC INPUT: Male IEC
- AC Requirements: 5 A, 115 V, 50/60 Hz / 2.5 A, 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish: Black/ISO-flex
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 71 x 54 x 64.7 cm / 27.95 x 21.26 x 25.47 in
- Weight: 40.5 kg (89.1 lb)