If guitar is your passion, you need freedom and flexibility to explore all of its sound possibilities. The Zoom G3n Multi-Effects processor removes any creative barriers in your way.
The G3n is a versatile multi-effects processor that lets you defy genre with the most realistic stompbox, cabinet, and amplifier emulations Zoom has ever created. Its high-quality sound, portable design, 80 second Looper, and intuitive interface make it the perfect addition to your pedalboard. To put it simply, the G3n offers all the sounds and tools you need to improve your tone and sound greater than ever.
Create complex signal chains
Use up to seven effects and amp/cabinet models simultaneously, chained together in any order you like. It's like having hundreds of fully loaded pedalboards all in one compact and easy-to-use device.
75 Custom-Crafted Patches and Counting
Recreate essential guitar tones and pioneer new territory with 75 custom-designed patches created exclusively by Zoom guitarists. Use these patches to emulate the iconic sounds of Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Carlos Santana, Michael Schenker, and Brian May or explore something completely brand new.
With our free ZOOM Guitar Lab software, you can look for new effects and amp/cabinet emulators, and add new, exclusive patches from our diverse and growing list of creators, including:
- Kyle Bolden (Stevie Wonder)
- Eric Struthers (Aaron Neville)
- Allen Epley (The Life and Times, Shiner)
- Richard Patrick (Filter)
- Jeff Schroeder (Smashing Pumpkins)
- Andrew Elstner (Torche, Tilts, Riddle of Steel)
- Christophe Godin (Mörglbl)
- Luca Colombo
- Vinny Valentino (Steve Smith & Vital Information)
- Kiko Loureiro (Megadeth)
- Tommy Bolan (NYC, Banzai, Warlock)
- Paul Reid
- Ludovico Vagnone
- Chris Rosenau
- Mark Waldrop
- Errol Cooney (Christina Aguilera, Stevie Wonder)
- Wes Geer (Korn, hed PE)
- Adam Hawley (Joss Stone)
- Chuck Loeb (Fourplay)
- Dan Spack (Volcano Choir)
- Craig Wedren (Shudder To Think)
Inputs and Outputs
The G3n can be easily integrated into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard guitar input, there's an auxiliary stereo input for connecting smartphones or music players. It also includes a dedicated headphone jack for practice and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to guitar amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces.
The Mic On/Off feature lets you optimize the G3n for use with a real amp and cabinet (Mic Off) as well as optimize for playing through a PA system or recording direct with amp and cabinet emulators (Mic On).
ZOOM Guitar Lab 3.0 Software
With the new Guitar Lab 3.0 app for Mac/Windows, you have access to Zoom’s library of amp models, effects and patches. A one-stop shop for effects management, users can easily edit effect parameters, build effect chains, and backup/organize their patches. Guitar Lab 3.0’s advanced UI monitors your CPU usage while you edit for maximum efficiency. For user convenience, the new Clipboard function memorizes up to four effects with custom parameters, so you can copy and paste them onto other patches.
Here is what is included with the G3n:
- User Manual
- Zoom AD-16 AC Adapter
- Types of effects: 80 (70 DSP effects, 5 amp emulators, 5 booth emulators)
- Number of simultaneous effects: 7
- Number of banks / user patches: 150
- Sample Rate:1 kHz A / D conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D / A conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- Signal Processing: 32-bit
- Frequency characteristics: 20 - 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (10 k? load)
- Display: 128 x 32 dot matrix LCD (x3)
- TICKETS INPUT: Standard mono phono jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBu Input impedance (line): 470 k?
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack (3.5 mm) Rated input level: -10 dBu
- Input impedance (line): 10 k? DEPARTURES
- Output R: Standard mono phono jack
- Output R, maximum output level: Line +5 dBm (with output impedance load of 10 k? or more)
- L / Mono / Phone: Standard stereo jack phone (combined line / headphones)
- L / Mono / Phone, maximum output level: Line +5 dBm (with output impedance load of 10 k? or more) Headphones 15 mW + 15 mW (into 32 ? load)
- Equivalent input noise: -119 dBuprocessor
- Noise floor (residual noise): -100 dBu
- Input control: Zoom FP02M
- Power supply: DC9V AC adapter (center minus plug), 500 mA (ZOOM AD-16) USB: USB MIDI USB micro-B
- Dimensions: 181 mm (D) X 234 mm (W) X 58 mm (H)
- Weight:28 kg / 4.0 lbs * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms