- PGXD14/BETA98H |
- WB98H/C |
- PGXD1 |
Includes WB98HC Instrument Microphone, PGXD1 Wireless Body Transmitter, PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
With BETA®98H / C Instrument Microphone, power source, 2 AA batteries, case and user guide.
The Wireless Microphone System for Instruments PGXD14 / BETA98H is part of the PGX-D family of wireless systems.
The PGX-D Digital wireless systems have the latest technology, 24-bit digital audio, impressive sound, clean RF signal and the confidence of Shure microphones.
The Shure WB98H / C model (the wireless version of the BETA®98H / C) is a high-quality cardioid condenser instrument microphone that is buckled in the bell of the wind instruments or the edge of the percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and the swivel joint allow the microphone to accommodate and secure in a position with ease. An anti-vibration isolation mount reduces the transmission of “key noise” of instruments and other mechanical noises. Includes a gooseneck angle bra to fix the microphone position during the most active performances.
The WB98H / C model has a preamp circuit without a transformer, which improves linearity over the entire frequency range. The frequency pattern of Beta 98H / C offers high gain before feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. Its high sound pressure level (SPL) allows it to handle the demanding demands of wind-metal, wind-wood and percussion instruments. Model WB98H with a 5.3-foot cable that ends in a 4-pin Mini-Connector.
- Frequency response adapted for quality interpretations under study
- Wide dynamic range for use in environments with high sound pressure level
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of sound outside the main axis
- The optional A98D battery mount is discreet and versatile: it allows precise microphone placement and at the same time keeps it fixed in place
- Compact design reduces stacking on stage
- With detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone capsules available with different polarity patterns
- With Shure's legendary quality, endurance and reliability
- Wind / metal instruments
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: Adapted
- Format: Gooseneck
- Model line: BETA
- Type Electret Condenser
- Cardioid polar pattern (Supercardioid capsule available separately)
- Frequency Response 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Output level Open circuit voltage -59 dBV / Pa * (1mV) Typical, * 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Does it require phantom power? 48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15 / DIN 45 596) Positive on pins 2 and 3
- Powerful despite being compact, the PGXD1 transmits wireless audio from instrument or microphone sources with pure digital clarity and high reliability.
- Rugged and compact body transmitter with belt clip
- The frequency range of 20 Hz - 20 kHz captures every detail of the sounds
- LED indicator of power status, silencer, and battery status
- 200 ft (60 m) operating range
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use using two AA batteries
- Discreet dial on the side provides 26 dB of continuously adjustable increment
- Lockable interface prevents accidental positioning changes
- Live voices
- Weight 128 grams (4.5 oz.) Without batteries
- Battery Life Up to 10 hours
The Shure PGDX4 receiver offers an innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for a wireless system that sounds like a wired signal. Authentic digital diversity means that two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly operating to provide a solid RF signal. The scan is activated with a single button and can immediately locate a free frequency.
- 24-bit / 48 kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection that immediately locates a free channel
- The Sync button automatically synchronizes the transmitter and receiver
- Authentic digital diversity for reliable solid wireless signal
- Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band
- 1/4 "XLR audio outputs
- Includes padded portable case for portability and protection
- Weight 289 g (10.2 oz.)
- Sensitivity -102 dBm @ 10-5 BER