Sound you can trust.
When you’re serious about creating music, you need studio monitors that will speak nothing but the truth. Eris®-series monitors deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response, powerful Class AB amplification with loads of headroom, and a suite of acoustic tuning controls to mitigate room anomalies. Whether you’re recording your first album or your latest hit, Eris monitors will ensure your vision is heard.
Woofers that deliver a cleaner overall sound.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E5’s five-inch woofer helps break up reflected energy, so fewer delayed reflections reach the listener’s ear. This provides a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end.
Each Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter designed to radiate sound with a wide dispersion pattern, creating a larger sweet spot. The result is a smooth and refined sound that accurately reproduces transients and high frequencies.
Monitors you can customize.
Today’s music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in challenging mixing environments. That’s why Eris-series studio monitors offer extensive acoustic tuning controls. The three-position Acoustic Space switch helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that can occur when a monitor is placed in a corner or near a wall. High and Mid controls help to further mitigate room anomalies. A Low Cutoff filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor® subwoofer into your monitor setup.
Connect to virtually any line-level source.
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. Eris E5 monitors provide balanced XLR, balanced ¼” TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually any line-level source.
- Balanced XLR
- TRS ¼ ”balanced
- RCA unbalanced
- Frequency response 53 Hz - 22 kHz
- 3 kHz crossover frequency
- 45W bass frequency amplification power
- 35W high frequency amplification power
- Maximum sound pressure level (@ 1 meter) 102 dB
- 25 "(13.34 cm) bass frequency driver
- 1 ”(2.54 cm) high frequency driver silk dome
- 10 k? input impedance
- Volume range Taper type A
- Medium frequency control Variable -6, 0, +6 dB
- High frequency control Variable -6, 0, +6 dB
- Bass Cut Plane, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space Plane, -2 dB, -4 dB
- Radio Frequency Interference
- Output Current Limitation
- Excess temperature
- Transient on / off transients
- Subsonic filter
- External main fuse
- 100-120V ~ 50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Laminated in vinyl, medium density fiber
- Width 7 ”(178 mm)
- Depth 7.68 ”(195mm)
- Height 10.24 ”(260mm)
- Weight 10.2 lbs (4.63 kg)