- DESCRIPTION |
START FROM SCRATCH
We’ve combined the popular features of the DDJ-SB2 with our leading Serato DJ controllers to make learning to DJ more accessible than ever. The ideal tool for beginners looking to hone their skills, this 2-channel controller is easy to navigate, featuring a professional-style layout inspired by our top DDJ-S range. Master Serato DJ Lite, then when you’re ready, purchase Serato DJ Pro to progress on the one machine. Transition between tracks with ease thanks to the added FX Fade feature and experiment with scratch effects without using turntables via the new Pad Scratch function. Co-developed with DJ Jazzy Jeff, this technique adds scratch recordings to tracks at a touch of the Performance Pads.
All of the features were designed to be where you need them, when you need them. The layout inherits elements from our DDJ-S series with jog wheels, Performance Pads, play and cue buttons, independent Auto Loop buttons and all knobs and fader positions arranged in an easy-to-reach way that mimics professional gear.
Add scratch effects to cued and currently playing songs without a turntable thanks to Pad Scratch. This new effect lets you reproduce, and create patterns from, eight of hip hop legend DJ Jazzy Jeff’s different scratch recordings. As the speed automatically matches the BPM, you won’t need to worry about breaking rhythm.
Whether you’re an experienced DJ or beginner, mixing is seamless with the FX Fade feature. By reducing the volume and applying FX at the same time, FX Fade smoothly blends tracks – even those from clashing genres. Choose eight combinations of the following four FX patterns – high pass filter, low pass filter, loop playback and back spin.
The DDJ-SB3 is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. Its robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
LARGE JOG WHEELS
It may be compact, but the DDJ-SB3 features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
Serape Integrated Sound Card
- Simply connect to your PC / Mac via USB to get plug-and-play control of the Serato DJ Lite without the need for an external sound card
- Pay to upgrade to Serato DJ Pro
- Buy Serato DJ Pro for control of dedicated FX buttons, with advanced features such as Beat Jump, Slip mode, 8 Hot Cues and 8 Sample buttons. Simply connect it to your PC / Mac and start playing.
- Clear Audio
- The microphone input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure clear sound even in high output levels.
USB Bus Powered: Yes
Compatible DJ Software
- Unlocks Serato DJ Lite
- *Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Pro
What's in the box
- USB cable
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Ancho: 19 in
- Alto: 2.3 in
- Intensidad:10.72 in
- Peso: 4.63 lb
- Soundcard 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 103 dB
- Distortion < 0.005 % (USB)
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 4
- Trim knob: Yes
- Jog Wheel: 128 mm durable aluminium jog wheel
- Filter :High & Low Pass filter
- FX Fade: Yes
- Pad Scratch: Yes
- Hot Cues: 4
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Autoloop: Yes
- Inputs: 1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- Outputs: 1 MASTER (RCA); 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)