Fully Weatherized, High Fidelity, High Output
The OS80 is Danley’s answer for those that are looking for a high performance speaker in an outdoor enclosure impervious to weather. A single cabinet can produce high quality audio beyond 130dB from a compact full range Synergy Horn that weighs only 51lbs. A heavy duty aluminum mounting bracket and angle strap is included. APPLICATIONS can include any outdoor location such as sports venues, arenas, athletic fields and complexes, theme and recreational parks, public gatherings, race tracks, community centers, cruise ships, hockey rinks, electronic carillons, water parks, and swimming areas.
- Coverage Pattern: 80° Conical
- Operating frequency range: 113 Hz - 18 kHz +/- 3 dB; 70Hz - 19 kHz -10 dB
- Continuous output: 127 dB SPL
- Peak output: 133 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 101 dB (2.83 Volts into rated Z, at 1 meter) measured in free space
- Driver complement: Low 1 x 12”; High 1 x 1.4"
- Dimensions: 32.25 x 26 x 14.5 inches
- Weight: 51 Lbs.
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Rating: 400 Watts Cont.; 1600 Watts Peak