- DESCRIPTION |
The two perloid and comfortable full-body micas gives this H. Jimenez bajo quinto a striking style and appearance. The well-made closed grain spruce top is very resonant and striking. The sides and back are a rich mahogany color. The 18-fret rosewood fingerboard ends with the famous Jimenez laser logo and a special “Thunderwing” rosewood nut.
The LBQ3TLE thin-line Bajo Quinto has all the same features as the two-body full-body model - solid spruce top, Thunderwing ™ bridge, etc. But instead of the full 4½ body, the thin-line is simplified to just 3 inches deep that is comfortable for musicians who prefer not to have the completely thick depth of the acoustic body.
All H. Jimenez bajo quintos feature a Rosewood Thunderwing ™ bridge nut specially designed for optimal performance, high quality natural rosewood fingerboard with the H. Jimenez laser logo on the tip as well as the shape of the crossbar front and arrow of the rosette H. Jimenez.
- Bridge- Thunderwing ™ Rosewood Bridge specially designed for deep bass response and mount for optimal performance.
- Fingerboard- Natural Rosewood Fingerboard with the laser logo of H. Jiménez at the end.
- Front Crossing Jimenez and Rosette Arrow.
- Reinforcement- Special bajo quinto design pattern developed by Layo Jimenez.
- Neck - Mahogany neck with a comfortable traditional bass profile - 25 1/2 ”scale.
- Top- Solid spruce top for the best projection and tone.
- Sides and Backside - High quality mahogany for crisp, focused sound.
- All models available as acoustic or with an American Made Seymour Duncan passive pickup with a flat response to offer the traditional warm and natural colorless tone with convenient rotary volume control on board. The acoustic opening pickup is factory installed with a button strap style with plug.
- All bajo quinto models have a padded nylon bag with the logo and zipper bag with shoulder straps.
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.