The H. Jimenez "El Estandar" full body bajo quinto made of Natural Mahogany wood is designed with a fine grain resonant spruce top without micas. Equipped with the factory-installed natural sound saw Seymour Duncan pickup.
This elegant passive, no-hum design has convenient built-in volume control and is directly connected to a strap / end button style connector. The back and sides are rich in mahogany.
It has an ease of reproduction with a strong voice to break through and be heard. An 18-fret rosewood fingerboard with the characteristic H. Jimenez laser logo and the special "Thunderwing" Rosewood saddle bridge are standard features.
- Thunderwing bridge provides easy saddle style adjustability
- Solid close grained spruce top for tone and projection
- True bone nut and saddle for increased sustain.
- Mahogany back and sides
- Low profile neck with an adjustable truss rod.
- All bajo quinto models have a padded black nylon logo bag with zipper pouch and shoulder straps.