Building on the success of the TH115, the TH118 has a bit more low frequency extension and is slightly more efficient
If you need a bit more than the TH115 but don't have room for a larger enclosure, the TH118 is a perfect solution. The TH118 uses the same enclosure as the TH115. TH118 can be installed permanently using a variety of fly-points available on the install version.
The TH118 is a subwoofer that is useful for both indoor and outdoor applications. The tapped horn design takes full advantage of the driver element by doubling up on its output ability. The result is more volume from less input. Combine that attribute with the high-power handling of the driver and you have one of the most powerful subwoofers in the market. In many cases a single TH118 will take the place of 2 standard 2x18” front loaded cabinets. So, the overall cost and physical size is reduced-along with less amplifiers needed to achieve a particular loudness. The interlocking skids on top and bottom allow it to be stacked for even greater output.
*?THIS MODEL IS THE INSTALLATION VERSION?*
- Operating frequency range: 37 Hz - 213 Hz -4 dB; 29 Hz - 300 Hz -10dB
- Continuous output: 134 dB SPL
- Peak output: 140 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 108 dB SPL (2.83 Volts into rated Z, at 1 meter) measured in half space
- Driver complement: one 18" long excursion woofer
- Dimensions: 40 X 22.5 X 28.5 inches
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Rated Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power Rating: 1700 W continuous, 3400 W program