The TH115 is the ideal subwoofer for concert and touring professionals who need a massive punch without the weight
The TH115 is lightweight, made for portability and the interlocking skids allow the boxes to be stacked into multiples which produce stunning output and low frequency directivity. The TH115 can also be installed permanently using a variety of fly points available on the install version.
The TH115 is aimed at the concert/tour professional that wants massive punch but light weight and easy portability. Interlocking skids allow the box to be stacked into multiples which produce stunning output and low frequency directivity. The TH115 can also be installed permanently using a variety of fly-points available on the install version.
*THIS MODEL IS THE POWERED INSTALLATION SUBWOOFER*
- Operating frequency range: 38 Hz - 200 Hz - 3 dB; 33 Hz - 280 Hz - 10 dB
- Continuous output: 133 dB SPL
- Peak output: 139 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 106 dB SPL (2.83 Volts into rated Z, at 1 meter), measured in half space
- Driver complement: one 15 inch long excursion woofer
- Dimensions: 40 X 22.5 X 28.5 inches
- Weight: 152 lbs
- Rated Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power Rating:1000W continuous, 2000 W program