The Danley Sound Labs SM80 molded synergy horn is a compact pole mountable box that is capable of producing SPL and clarity like never before seen in a box this size. Just 2 SM80s will cover the mid-range and highs for most venues!
THE SYNERGY HORN
The Synergy Horn successfully couples the radiation from multiple drivers into a single horn to yield the effective performance of a single horn/driver system with high sensitivity excellent directivity control and a wide frequency response.
- Coverage Pattern: 80° Conical
- Operating frequency range: 140Hz-19kHz +/- 3dB; 110Hz-22kHz - 10dB
- Continuous output: 128 dB SPL
- Peak output: 134 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL
- Driver complement: 1 x 12" coaxial
- Dimensions: 25.5 x 24 x 12.75 inches
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Rated Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Rating: 400 Watts Cont.; 1600 Watts Peak