Ampeg’s BA-112 12? Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance driven features at volume levels ideal for practice, rehearsal or small stages. With Ampeg’s all-new grinding Bass Scrambler™ overdrive and true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitoring angle for added clarity, the BA-112 is perfect for applications that demand great tone at manageable volume levels.
Completely redesigned, Ampeg’s all-new BA Series Combos feature legacy Ampeg preamp and tone stack circuits with a wide range of classic Ampeg tones. The modern, flexible designs include a true 60? sound reinforcement monitor angle that directs sound right to your ears, adding clarity and definition in any situation.
Like all Ampeg products, your BA combo is designed by musicians and built using only the best of components. Each combo is tested to confirm that it meets our specifications, and we believe that this combo is the absolute best that it can be.
Classic Ampeg Tone
- 75 watts RMS power
- 12? Ampeg Custom12™ speaker
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Bass Scrambler™ overdrive delivers SVT grind (footswitch optional)
- True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Roadworthy braced cabinet construction
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex
- Lightweight, portable design
- 42.0 lbs / 19.1 kg